6 Compelling Reasons You Need to Move to Allendale
You should move to Allendale.
No, I’m not saying that you would absolutely be disobedient to stay where you are. On the other hand that may be true.
And even if it’s not about obedience, I still think you should. I can’t tell you all the ways that God will bless you if you move here, but He has blessed us in at least these 6 ways:
- We have great opportunities for ministry.
- We can serve with less distraction.
- God has drawn us closer to Him.
- We understand the Bible more deeply.
- God has broadened our perspectives of different cultures.
- Our own children have had their worldviews expanded.
Moving to Allendale is as simple as Ready, Set, Go. I’m serious. We did it in exactly 56 days.
Want to learn more? Check out my guest post on the Grace Church Pastors Blog, 6 Compelling Reasons Why You Should Move to Allendale.
If you have any questions, please comment below or contact me.
Edit: Here is The Big Announcement about what we will be doing next
- Part of His Story
- Reason #26 Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live
- Reason #30 Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live: Love and Acceptance
- FAQ: When Are You Leaving?
- FAQ: Why Are You Leaving Allendale? — Part 1 and Part 2
- FAQ: How Does Grace Church’s Relationship With Allendale Change When You Leave?
- FAQ: What Will Be the Impact When You Leave Allendale?
- Give Credit Where It’s Due
- The Surprisingly Simple Way You Can Start Living on Mission for God
- Your Obstacles to Moving to Allendale