25 Ways to Be Missional
Now that summer is over, and most people are setting back into a normal routine, this would be a great time to commit (or re-commit) ourselves to being more intentional with our neighbors. The Verge Network has a helpful list of 25 Simple Ways to Be Missional in Your Neighborhood.
Some of the ideas include:
- Stay outside in the front yard longer while watering the yard
- Pass out baked goods (fresh bread, cookies, brownies, etc.)
- Invite neighbors over for dinner
- Host a sports game watching party
- Host a coffee and dessert night
Be sure to read the entire article to see the full list.
- 6 Ways to Be Missional in 2013
- From Strangers to Family: A Metric for Discipleship
- You Can’t Waste Your Ministry
- 8 Ways to Easily Be Missional (on VergeNetwork.org)