I’m thankful for a lot — for salvation through Jesus, for my wife and kids, for a ministry from God, for daily provision.
But I want to take time to thank everyone who has supported us financially this year. This support has come in a number of forms:
- Almost 30 individuals and families who donate every month
- Over 20 additional folks who have given at least once in 2012
- Free medical care (products and services)
- Coffee from overseas
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- That beer when I really
neededwanted it (you know who you are)
- And more!
We are glad to partner with you in God’s work in Allendale. Your money and gifts are enabling and empowering us to build relationships, pour into children, spread the gospel, and (hopefully) bring glory to God the Father.
“Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” Philippians 1:3
- When You Give . . .
- Why Ask for Financial Support?
- Your Love and Support
- A Vision for Allendale: Looking Back, Looking Ahead
- Thankful for Your Support
- Fired Up to Serve
- Book Donations: Thank You!
- FAQ: How Long Will You Need Financial Support?