Reason #22 Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live: Bike to the Bank
The weather is getting cooler. It’s nice to be outside without emitting enough sweat to fill your 10-gallon aquarium. You’d like to sit on your porch and enjoy it all, but you have to run a quick errand: you have to get to the bank to get your Dave-Ramsey-approved cash withdrawal for the month.
So you hop in your call and pat yourself on the back for rolling down the windows instead of blasting the A/C. Is anything wrong with this?
Not at all. But we can top you here in Allendale.
Instead of driving your polluting automobile through the drive-through, with a partial breeze inching through your windows, we’ll just ride our bikes to the bank.
Biking through the drive-through at the bank: better for you, better for the environment.
(And don’t forget to pick up your baked goods while you’re doing your banking, AKA — Reason #17.)
- 15 Reasons Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live
- Reason #16: Low-Tech Gifts
- Reason #17: Cake and Bank
- Reason #18: Common Last Names
- Reason #19: Pine-Fresh Trucking
- Reason #20: Cheering Sports Crowds
- Reason #21: Community Gardening