15 Reasons Why Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live
I started this series last May, with 10 reasons, and added to it throughout the summer and fall. In case you missed any (or just need a good laugh today), here’s a recap of the series, with links to each individual post.
I also have more reasons in the queue, so this post will also act as a reference point for future posts.
- Reasons 1-10 include the Book Mobile, Hardee’s, Cooter Festival, and Hardee’s. And Hardee’s again.
- Reason #11 = Maurice’s BBQ Sauce.
- Reason #12 = No rush hour.
- Reason #13 = Buying your own auto repair supplies.
- Reason #14 = Less fast food.
- Reason #15 = Reserving holiday-themed books from the library.
Do you know of other reasons why Allendale is so great? Please leave a comment or email me your thoughts and observations, and I’ll try to work them in to the blog. Thanks for your help, and for being a part of our adventure in Allendale!
You can also read about how Allendale is better than the Grove Park Inn. I had to work really hard on this one.