10 Reasons Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live
Some would say that this is an under-resourced area. You be the judge.
- Book mobile .
- Fried chicken from Clara’s.
- Sunday afternoon activities could include loading the family up in the golf cart to go to Hardee’s for milkshakes.
- Twenty trains (most over 100 cars long) every day.
- Real military Humvees, not the Hummers that people buy who have more money than sense, and who cringe at the thought of taking it off-road.
- Because Hardee’s is one of the top two franchises in the county.
- No rush hour at all (except if the slow trains beat you to the crossing).
- Cooter Festival, on Mother’s Day weekend nonetheless.
- Because Hardee’s has been mentioned three times on this list.
- Beaufort is only 75 minutes away. We’ve already been twice, and are planning a trip to a still-operating drive-in movie theater (edit: we did get to go to the movies!).
Can you beat that? Or am I missing something?
- 15 Reasons Allendale Is Better Than Where You Live
- 2 Dozen (+10 Bonus) Reasons Why I Love Allendale
- 4 Shocking Facts About Allendale Demographics