13 Reasons My Wife Had a Great Mother’s Day
How many ways did I make this Mother’s Day special for Joanna?
|The famous Cooter at his festival.|
- In Allendale. That should be enough.
- It was a day after the Cooter Festival.
- Pulling out of our driveway, we saw buzzards feasting on a dead raccoon.
- Worshiped in a church where we were the only white people.
- Fried chicken and macaroni-and-cheese at Clara’s. (You could win a meal there, too!)
- Ice cream cones in the nearby park.
- Nap time while I ran errands.
- Family Wii time.
- I picked up pizza from Subway for dinner. I know. But it was the best option available.
- Golf cart rides around the yard, and down the street to El Cheapo’s gas station.
- Sender putting on a hilarious show before bedtime. He will have his own variety show one day, like Dean Martin. Or Jerry Lewis.
- She discovered that the kids have completed 165 days of school (which means if they go every day for the next three weeks, they will finish before Memorial Day).
- After 13 weeks of our family being apart, we’ve been together for the last 3.
Can you beat that? What made your Mother’s Day so special?