That’s right, in just over six months, we have reached 200 blog posts (over 12,000 visits!). To celebrate, I want to give something away. With our recent move to Allendale, we can make this interesting. I will treat you and your family to a meal at any of the fine establishments here.
Just leave a comment with which restaurant you would like best. I will choose the winner at random.
Not planning on coming down anytime soon? Don’t worry. I’ll even give you until May 31, 2012 to use your “coupon,” so go ahead and leave a comment (make sure you leave your name and/or a way for me to contact you).
Here’s a list of all the places that I’ve eaten in Allendale:
- Clara’s. Great fried chicken. ‘Nuff said.
- Big G’s Barbecue. I tried a pork rind here. Once. I’ll take banana pudding instead.
- Taste N See. Good lunch, and great breakfast. Homecooked-style.
- Flavor. Similar to Clara’s and Taste N See. Have only been there once, but it was good.
- Hardees. I was so excited when they started providing Splenda for my coffee!
- Golden Dragon. I really don’t know if this is the name of the Chinese restaurant in Fairfax. But it sounds like a good name. Went once. Service was slow, but food was piping hot.
- Subway. For 13 weeks, this is how I was my lone source of healthy vegetables, and my best WiFi spot.
Alright, let’s hear where you want to eat! This contest expires Sunday May 15, 2011, at midnight.